Friday, October 2, 2009

ebooks

I've had a good scout around google books and found and read some of my all-time favourite Shakespeare play, Twelfth Night What you will. It's not a relaxing way to read, at a computer. But it's convenient to know it's there to browse through. I like the way you can choose a genre from the list and the book selection changes giving a visual option to choose from. I had a good read of the beginning of a Nora Roberts book from the romance selection. I've never read one of her books. This is a good way to see if you like an author's writing style. Just one more way to get ideas for your next read. I can't see myself doing more than just dipping. Have to be careful not to get too engrossed in a book, or many hours later I may find myself cross and cross-eyed from reading the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment