Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Exercise #4

Using Flickr has been very interesting. It gives a totally different view to storing and showing photos. I do find though, that I tend to show the photo's either straight from my camera or via a computer screen from my memory stick these days, so Flickr is not far removed from that. Hard copies are still my preferrence, trouble is with a digital camera you often don't get round to printing them off. I did a bit of exploring and found some interesting photographs. By keying in 'Grand Canyon' I got some beautiful shots with some spectacular lighting effects in the Getty collection. I do have a few problems finding screens that I've looked at before. There are so many links and trails to follow that I often can't find my way back. It's been an intereting exercise and I'll be exploring Flickr some more.

1 comment:

  1. I like your comments about the use of flickr and the great idea of storing pics. I also find I have a bit of trouble still navigating my way back to the original starting point. But really enjoying the chance to learn more about the www and what is possible.

    ReplyDelete